I am a firm believer in active learning in the classroom. This occurs by giving students the opportunity to process and synthesize material in the classroom. In statistics education the difficult part of the learning process is the synthesis of the material that typically occurs outside of lecture while working through problems. By encouraging more of this to take place in the classroom in the presence of peers and the instructor, learning can be enhanced.
- STAT 408 - Statistical Computing and Graphical Analysis (Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018)
- STAT 436/536 - Intro to Time Series / Time Series Analysis
- STAT 446 - Sampling (Fall 2016)
- STAT 491 - Intro to Bayesian Stats (Spring 2018)
- STAT 532 - Bayesian Data Analysis (Fall 2016, 2017, 2018)