Prerequisite: One of STAT 217Q, STAT 332, STAT 401, or equivalent.
Textbooks (all free or optional):
- ModernDive: An introduction to Statistical and Data Sciences via R, by Chester Ismay and Albert Kim. Free at http://moderndive.com
- R for Data Science, by Hadley Wickham and Garret Grolemund. Free at http://r4ds.had.co.nz.
- Visualize This: The FlowingData Guide to Design, Visualization, and Statistics, by Nathan Yau, 2011.
- Art of R Programming: A Tour of Statistical Software Design, by Norman Matloff, 2011.
- The Little SAS Book: A Primer, by Lora Delwiche and Susan Slaughter.