Welcome you to my home page. In mathematics I am interested in applied dynamical systems with applications in biological models, especialy in neuroscience and gene regulation. Otherwise I like to ski (downhill, crosscountry and backcountry), hike and mountain bike.
- My current schedule
- Curriculum Vitae
- I am an Associate Editor of DCDS-B journal
- I have co-organized these workshops and conferences:
- NIPS workshop in Whistler, BC, Dec.12-13th 2003
- Quantitative Mathematical Modeling of Gene Regulatory Networks in Mathematical Biosciences Institute at Ohio State, December 2-4, 2004.
- Dynamics of gene regulation, ICIAM 07 (International Congress on Applied and Industrial Mathematics) in Zurich July 16-20 2007.
- Mathematical tools for multi-scale biological processes in Bozeman, Montana June 4-6 2008.
- Computational Topology and Dynamics Workshop in Bozeman, Montana August 10-12 2008.
- Dynamics in Networks With Special Properties, MBI Ohio State, Jan. 25-29 2016.
- Switching networks database as a platform for parameter search in gene regulatory networks, 2015 SIAM Conference on Applied Dynamical Systems, Snowbird, Utah