Publications and Preprints
If you encounter broken links, or if you have trouble opening or printing any of the files, please send me an email to email@example.com.
- On the exceptional set in a conditional theorem of Littlewood [arXiv], to appear in the Illinois Journal of Mathematics.
- Sharp bounds for the valence of certain harmonic polynomials [arXiv] [Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 136 (2008), no. 2, 549-555]
- Smooth Siegel discs without number theory: A remark on a proof by Buff and Cheritat [arXiv] [Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 144 (2008), no. 2, 439-442]
- Herman Rings and Arnold Disks (with Xavier Buff, Nuria Fagella and Christian Henriksen) [J. London Math. Soc. (2) 72 (2005), no. 3, 689-716]
- A hyperbolic surface with a square grid net (with Sergei Merenkov) [arXiv] [J. Anal. Math. 96 (2005), 357-367]
- Surgery on Herman rings of the complex standard family [Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 23 (2003), no. 2, 493-508]
- Siegel discs, Herman rings and the Arnold family [Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 353 (2001), no. 9, 3661-3683]
- Porosity of parabolic Julia sets [Complex Variables Theory Appl. 39 (1999), no. 3, 191-198]
- Linearization of structurally stable polynomials, in Progress in holomorphic dynamics, 27-30, Pitman Res. Notes Math. Ser., 387, Longman, Harlow, 1998