Statistics Graduate Program
For those students interested in the PhD program in Statistics, you must apply for the MS program in Statistics. Upon successful completion of the MS degree, the student can then apply for the PhD program.
Minimal Required Undergraduate Coursework
- Single and multivariable calculus
- Linear/matrix algebra
- Applied statistical methods/data analysis
- Probability theory (calculus-based)
- Mathematical statistic
Official entrance examination, GRE is optional.
- International applicants must submit either
- a TOEFL score, minimum required score of 80 for admittance, a score of 93 to qualify to be a Graduate Teaching Assistant, or
- an IELTS score, minimum required score of 7 for admittance, a score of 7 to qualify to be a Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Other documents are required, so please see the Graduate School website for details
Updated on: 05/31/2016.