Dynamical Systems I (Math 595)
MWF 9-9:50AM (Location: Wilson 2-105)
- Weekly Homework (30%)
- Test (30%)
- Final (40%)
- Introduction to the Modern Theory of Dynamical Systems by Katok and Hasselblatt.
- A First Course in Dynamics: with a Panorama of Recent Developments by Katok and Hasselblatt.
- Introduction to Dynamical Systems by Brin and Stuck
- An Introduction to Symbolic Dynamics and Codings by Lind and Marcus
- An Introduction to Ergodic TheoryIntroduction to Dynamical System by Walters
- Dynamical Systems: Stability, Symbolic Dynamics, and Chaos by Robinson
- Nonlinear Oscillations, Dynamical Systems, and Bifurcations of Vector Fields by Guckenheimer and Holmes
- Differential Equations: A Dynamical Systems Approach: Ordinary Differential Equations by Hubbard and West
- Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, and an Introduction to Chaos, Second Edition by Smale, Hirsch, Devaney
- Ordinary Differential Equations by Arnold
- Geometrical Methods in the Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations by Arnold