Bed & Breakfasts
If you want to treat yourself to some elegance, how about staying at a B&B? Usually in larger estate homes, B&Bs offer decorative private rooms and attached baths with a common living area adorned with antiques or western memorabilia. Only breakfast is provided with no further kitchen access. You won't starve though since Bozeman has many restaurants to choose from. Most bed & breakfasts charge between $80-150 per two-person room per night or $40-75/person.
Lehrkind Mansion Bed & Breakfast
- 719 North Wallace Street, 1-800-922-6932 or 406-585-6932, www.bozemanbedandbreakfast.com
- 7 blocks from Main Street, garden, hot tub, view of Bridger Mountains, located in revitalized, small scale commercial neighborhood.
Lindley House Bed & Breakfast
- 202 Lindley Place, 1-866-587-8403 (toll free) or 406-587-8403, www.avicom.net/lindley
- 3 blocks from Main Street, quiet neighborhood, hot tub.
Voss Inn Bed & Breakfast
- 319 South Willson, (406) 587-0982, www.bozeman-vossinn.com
- 3 blocks from Main Street in the garden district.
Cottonwood Inn Bed & Breakfast
- 13515 Cottonwood Canyon Road, 1(888) 879-4667 or (406) 763-5452, www.cottonwood-inn.com
- 15 minutes drive from downtown, hot tub, queen size beds, "romantic mountain getaway."
Brackett Creek Inn
- 16530 Brackett Creek Road, (406) 686-4440,
- 30 minutes from town by car, retreat center dorm-style rooms (one wing sleeps 30 people) or bed & breakfast style rooms, billiards and game room, adjacent to U.S. Forest Service Land with fishing and hiking access.
- 3691 Bridger Canyon Road, 1(888) 300-0666 or (406) 586-6666
- 10 minutes drive from downtown, country setting.
Bridger Mountains Highland House
- 1540 Nelson Road, (406) 587-0904
- 20 minutes drive from downtown, country setting.
Silver Forest Inn
- 15325 Bridger Canyon Road, 1(888) 835-5970 or (406) 586-1882, www.silverforestinn.com, firstname.lastname@example.org 25 minutes drive from downtown through beautiful canyon country, hot tub, open space, great mountain view, close to hiking and fishing access.