If you want to feel at home away from home, consider renting a guest house for your stay. Most are located in the quiet residential and/or historical sections of downtown Bozeman. Others are nestled in canyons - just minutes away by car. Some boast hot tubs, sun porches or gardens. All have private bedrooms, living areas and fully-equipped kitchens. Accommodating 4-6 people, most guest houses charge about $150 per night which amounts to about $30/person. Some have a minimum of a 3-day stay.
The Historic Bozeman Cottage
- 510 North Church Street, (406) 585-4402, www.bozemancottage.com
- 5 blocks from Main Street, hot tub, library, garden, sun porch, sleeps 4-5.
The Wild Flower Guest House
- 201 North Bozeman Avenue, (406) 586-6610, e-mail for scanned images: email@example.com
- 2 blocks from Main Street, washer/dryer, sleeps 7.
- 14350 Kelly Canyon Road
- 15 minutes drive from town, hot tub, secluded creekside location (except for the owner who is the only neighbor), sleeps 2.
Magpie Guest House
- 323 South Wallace Avenue, (406) 585-8223
- 3 blocks from Main Street on a quiet dead end street, modern, garden, next to walking path and Lindley Park, sleeps 6.
Silver Forest Inn
- 15325 Bridger Canyon Road, 1(888) 835-5970 or (406) 586-1882, www.silverforestinn.com, firstname.lastname@example.org 25 minutes drive from downtown through beautiful canyon country, hot tub, open space, great mountain view, close to hiking and fishing access, laundry room. (This inn charges $500 per night but sleeps 14.)