David H. Ayala
Assistant Professor of Mathematics, mathematics;
- Ph.D. (2009) in Mathematics, Stanford University
- M.S. (2004) in Mathematics, University of Utah
- B.S. (2004) in Physics, University of Utah
- B.S. (2002) in Mathematics, University of Utah.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Ayala's research is in the area of algebraic topology as it informs manifolds and surrounding concepts. His approach makes use of higher categories, (derived) algebraic geometry, and moduli spaces. He has published in Proceedings of the AMS, and Expositiones Mathematicae.