Marcy M. Barge
Professor of Mathematics, dynamical systems, topology
- Ph.D. (1980) University of Colorado
- M.A. (1974) Arizona State University
- B.A. (1972) Fort Lewis College
- Office phone: 406-994-5355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Barge's research is in dynamical systems with emphasis on the application of topological techniques to the orbit structure of maps and differential equations. He has published in a variety of journals including Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, Pacific Journal of Mathematics, and SIAM Journal of Mathematical Analysis.