Lake Plateau in Absarokas August 2006
fax : 406-994-1789
Department of Mathematical Sciences,
Bozeman, MT 59717
gedeon at math dot montana dot edu
Welcome you to my home page. In mathematics I am
interested in applied dynamical systems with applications in biological
models, especialy in neuroscience and gene regulation. Otherwise I like to ski
(downhill, crosscountry and backcountry),
hike and mountain bike.
My current schedule
- I am a member of Center for Computational Biology
- I am a part of INBRE program in Biomedical Sciences
- I am an Associate Editor of DCDS-B journal
I have co-organized these workshops and conferences:
NIPS workshop in Whistler, BC, Dec.12-13th 2003
- Quantitative Mathematical Modeling of Gene Regulatory Networks in Mathematical Biosciences Institute at Ohio State, December 2-4, 2004.
- Dynamics of gene regulation, ICIAM 07 (International Congress on Applied and Industrial Mathematics) in Zurich July 16-20 2007.
- Mathematical tools for multi-scale biological processes in Bozeman, Montana June 4-6 2008.
- Computational Topology and Dynamics Workshop in Bozeman, Montana August 10-12 2008.